Friday, December 02, 2005

The MOST Animals at Home

The MOST animals need to be moved from one place to another, a whole menagerie of them.  Instead of taking them right to the next location, I take them home first.  Then I get busy and forget to take care of them.  I look in a cage and discover some baby mice that are shriveling up and dying of thirst and starvation.  There are a LOT of animals, including some strange and rare ones and I worry they may all be dying because I've forgotten to feed them.  I am very upset.  I want to take them back to the MOST where other people can help care for them, but I am so busy I don't have time.  I am at work at the MOST and Steve is there and some animals are there, but I need to go home and get all the missing ones.  He dismisses me to do that but I have so much to do I can't go.  I feel frantic, worried and guilty.  I feel like a bad person.

 

I wonder if there is something else in my life I'm neglecting and forgetting.  AK!



--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments: